Last night, I was craving for something sweets.
But I feel guilty to eat too sugarly things at late night, because I knew that I couldn’t be satisfied with small portion, so I made my favorite healthy sweets – Tofu cheese cake.
Many natural healthy concept pastry shop offer Tofu cheese cake too, since Tofu texture can be cheese texture and has thickness of the taste so they often replace half amount of cheese wit Tofu.
Today I introduce no cream cheese nor egg one, and If you don’t know the ingredients, I’m sure that you can’t tell it’s made from Tofu :)!
And one thing, please use good Tofu! (cheap Tofu is not real one sometimes)
ingredients( 1 whole of 20cm pan):
(A) 25g Rape seed oil ( or any kind of oil)
(A) 25g Maple syrup
(A) 10g soy milk
(B) 90g of flour ( I used whole wheet flour and regular flour half and half)
(B) a pinch of salt
2 packs of HARD Tofu (about 600g)
(C) 40g Almond powder
(C) 15g Kuzu starch
(C) 50g of Rape seed oil
(C) 60g Maple syrup
(C) 110g Rice syrup (Kome ame)
(C) 3 Tbs. lemon juice
1. Place all the (A)s in a bowl and mix well. Shift all the (B)s, add it to the bowl then mix well with spatura.
2. Place the crust dough under the cake pan, make some whole with folk thek back it for 15mins. with 180degree C.
3. During baking the crust, wrap the Tofu with kichen paper then microwave (600W) for 4-5mins. to drain water.
Can you see the water from Tofu?
4. Place 350g of drained Tofu in food processer then make it into paste.
5. Add all the (C)s then mix well.
5. Place the Tofu mixture in the pan then bake it for 40-45mins. with 180degree C.
6. Cool it down well and enjoy!
… I’ve already ate half whole of the cake only for 1 day.. 😛