Do you like cream Pasta?
I do but sometimes it’s heavy for me, and at such time, I make the Pasta sauce with soy milk and white Miso!
Ingredients (2 servings):
Any vegetable you like
( I used sliced Lotus root, rape blossom, and mushrooms)
1 clove of garlick, chopped finely
1 onion, chopped finely
300cc of soy milk
2 Table spoons of white Miso
Any Pasta you like
1. Place olive oil and chopped garlick and chopped onion in the pan and heat it up.
2. Place all the vegetables in the pan then cook for few minutes.
3. Mix the soy milk and white Miso well.
4. Pour the soy milk mixture in the pan then cook all together for few minutes.
5. Cook the pasta in the salt water (cook 1-2 mins less than package) then add it in the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Enjoy! ❤